We asked one of our favorite healthy restaurants in Bali to let us in on a recipe sure to power you through a surf session and sure to satisfy you at home. Here’s what our friends at Kynd Community recommend whether you’re on one of our trips or in your own kitchen.
Kynd Energy Balls
raw • vegan • sugar free
- 1 Cup Cranberries
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 1 Cup Cashew Nuts
- 1 Cup Almonds
- 1 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 4 Tablespoons Agave or any other Vegan sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut (for garnishing)
- Using a food processor start by processing the Almonds and Cashew Nuts until coarsely chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend until your desired consistency.
- Roll them into little balls and cover with desiccated coconut.