Included In the Package
- 3 Surf Lessons in Bali
- 4 Surf Lessons in Nusa Lembongan
- 2 Surf Meetings – Theory & Technique
- Equipement during surf lessons
- Experienced Surf Guides
- Surf advice – Where / When to surf
- 3:1 Student/Coach Ratio
- Surf Pictures sent to your Email
- Technique Analysis With Surf Photos and Videos
Boats & Transport
- Private transport in Mini vans
- Transport to surf spots on Bali
- Day trip to the village of Ubud
- Day trip to Uluwatu
- Airport transfers
- Inter-Islands fast cruises
- Boat trips to surf
- Boat trip to Snorkel
- Exclusive accommodation
- Best locations near & on the beach
- Spacious rooms, pool & chilling areas
- Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle Board Rental, on Lembongan
- Visit Ubud
- Visit Uluwatu
- Welcome dinner
Surf Coaching Levels Available
Level 1: Beginner Surf Coaching
The level 1 coaching is designed for either total beginners that never tried surfing before, or for people that have tried surfing for a few days or a few weeks. If you want to learn the proper surf basics, such as paddling, popping up, reading waves and going right or left, this is the right package for you.
Level 2: Intermediate Surf Coaching
The level 2 coaching is designed for surfers that have been surfing for at least a few weeks. They can swim through the white water efficiently, catch unbroken waves without assistance and go right or left on a wave. We will analyse your surfing and help you understand fundamental techniques to execute intermediate maneuvers.
Bali Trip Dates 2018
- May 17th – 28th
- June 1st – 12th
- July 18th – 29th
- August 27th – September 7th
- October 4th – 15th
- October 20th – 31st
- It’s free to swap your surfboard as you progress. We have a wide variety of boards.
- Prices are in US dollars and are per person.
- All taxes are included.
- Travel insurance are not included and are mandatory.
- Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your date of entry.
- Plane tickets are not included.
- Airport transfers are included when travelers land and fly out on the planned travel dates of each trip.