Bali surf camp package
- 4 Surf lessons in Nusa Lembongan
- 3 Surf lessons in Bali, 2 lessons in Bali in 2020
- 4 “Surf Meetings” – theory & technique
- Equipment during surf lessons & outside surf lessons in Bali
- Experienced surf coaches
- Surf advice – where / when to surf
- 3:1 student/coach ratio
- Surf pictures sent to your email
- Technique analysis with surf photos and videos
Boats & transport
- Private transport in minivans
- Transport to surf spots on Bali
- Day trip to the village of Ubud
- Day trip to Uluwatu
- Airport transfers
- Inter-Islands fast cruises
- Boat trips to surf
- Boat trip to snorkel
- Exclusive accommodation
- 10-day trip in 2020
- Best locations near & on the beach
- Spacious rooms, pool & chilling areas
- Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle board rental on Lembongan
- Visit Ubud
- Visit Uluwatu in 2019, visit Sanur in 2020
- Welcome dinner
- 2 to 4 travelers per studio / room
- Two story studios for groups of 4 travelers
- No extra fees
Private room for 2 or 3
- Rooms with Queen bed for couples or with separate beds for groups of friends
- Extra 100 USD per person for a private room for 2 during the whole trip
Private room for 1
- Extra 1,200 USD for a private room for 1 traveler
- 1,800 USD for a non-surfing partner in shared accommodation, extra 100 USD in a private room
- Included for non-surfing partners: accommodation, transport & all activities
Surf coaching levels available
Level 1: beginner surf coaching
The level 1 coaching is designed for either total beginners that never tried surfing before, or for people that have tried surfing for a few days or a few weeks. If you want to learn the proper surf basics, such as paddling, popping up, reading waves and going right or left, this is the right package for you.
Level 2: intermediate surf coaching
The level 2 coaching is designed for surfers that have been surfing for at least a few weeks. They can swim through the white water efficiently, catch unbroken waves without assistance and go right or left on a wave. We will analyse your surfing and help you understand fundamental techniques to execute intermediate maneuvers.
2019 Surf Trips
Costa Rica - 7 days
2020 Surf Trips
Costa Rica - 7 days
- It’s free to swap your surfboard as you progress. We have a wide variety of boards.
- Prices are in US dollars and are per person.
- All taxes are included.
- Travel insurance is not included and is mandatory.
- Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your date of entry.
- Plane tickets are not included.
- Airport transfers are included when travelers land and fly out on the planned travel dates of each trip.